After One Year Away…
-Holy shit! I haven’t used this thing in exactly one year! Alright, let me catch you up.
What has changed over the last year?
- I got fucking fat! I stopped running. I started drinking sodas. Terrible combo…terrible fucking combo. The magnitude of my overall fatness didn’t hit me until I started to
outgrowovergrow my recently increased 38 waistband. Worst feeling ever.
- I’m still chipping away at college (no real change there).
- I’ve recently gotten into photography (although you can’t tell from my photoblog).
- I got a chinchilla…she rocks!
- I’m sure some others things have changed, but whatever…
2013…THE YEAR OF IMPROVEMENT!
-I may have missed out on the first 2.5 months of 2013, but I will be damned it I do not take full advantage of the remaining 9.5.
- Weight - A few weeks back I topped out at a whopping 246lbs. Never again. I plan on dropping 76lbs over the next 9.5 (or 8lbs a month) with diet and exercise.
- Running – Running is about to start up something serious! I’ve got some new gear, and I plan on starting back by Monday. I will make a goal list for running over the next few days and post it next week.
- Love - An engagement will happen this year.
- School – I would have loved to finish this fall, but it is looking more like next spring.
-I plan on keeping up with this thing now that I have all but deleted my Facebook account. Peace.